We take a quick look at the Terraria’s new Patch and highlight some of the more interesting changes. Just a tiny update, enjoy.
- Obsidian Walls
- → Smashing Obsidian Walls no longer gives Obsidian Ore.
- Restoration Potions
- → Lesser Restoration Potions and Restoration Potions now only heal for 50/100 life and 50/100 mana.
- → Lesser Mana Potions and Mana Potions now only restore 50/100 mana.
- → Fixed a bug that would cause shadow orbs to me smashed during world generation. This was causing meteors to start spawning before the player is at the appropriate gear level.
- Dirt Walls
- →Generated dirt walls now correctly blend with player placed dirt walls. Player placed dirt walls now have new graphics to differ from generated walls.
- →Boomerangs now reset correctly when you use your magic mirror if they are still flying.
- →Added the Sawmill which replaces the Workbench for “advanced” wood crafting. The Workbench is now designated for “basic” wood crafting.